Lessons to make in Cooperation between SMU and MSK
At Shanghai Maritime University
Professor at Copenhagen School of Marine Engineering and Technology Management.
1. Cross-Culture Management, Multicultural Management.
How to deal with people from different culture background.
2. Cooperation between China and Denmark in our different market systems.
3. Cooperation between China and Denmark about Culture theory.
4. Cooperation between China and Denmark about CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility),
CSR activities include employee relations, customs relations, and environmental initiatives including energy-reduction
5. Cooperation between China and Denmark about LFA
(Logical framework Approach)
LFA is a method to systematically planning and monitoring projects used by large companies and organisations.
6. Cooperation between China and Denmark about Business Integrity
(The fight against corruption)
7. Cooperation between China and Denmark in different Education Systems.
(Comparison of Danish education and training systems in emerging countries)
8. Cooperation between China and Denmark on THEORY – U
(Leading from the future)
9. Denmark as a multicultural society and what it means for workplaces organisations and content of our work.
10. Knowledge about Africa including History and Pictures from Tanzania.
11. SWOT – Analyse used in Projects.
(Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)
12. A theory about the Human Journey. The Migration Routers.
13. How to make a FINAL PROJECT in International Management.
(Due to globalisation, more and more companies want to establish subsidiaries abroad.
Often the companies are focused on the BRICS countries and other emerging markets, not without reasons, since growth forecasts for these parts of the world exceed our part of the world)
14. International Organisations including the UN Organisations and Non-governmental Organisations.
15. What is the United States of America (USA)?
What is the European Union (EU)?
Typical Differences and Similarities.